Stivers School for the Arts is a public arts magnet school – Grades 7 through 12.
Established in 1908
Celebrating over 100 Years – “Giving Our Best Performance”
Welcome to Stivers School for the Arts. We offer programs in the arts, as well as a full range of quality academics. Stivers School for the Arts is the only public school in the Dayton City School District that has been designated as a grade 7-12 school. Students enter Stivers at the 7th grade level by audition and make a full six-year commitment.
Stivers has a rigorous academic program that consistently produces test scores that far exceed all other schools in the district. Stivers' state report card is similar to that of high-performing suburban schools. Stivers is a prime example of how participation in the Arts enhances academic performance.
Stivers is located in the historic neighborhood of St. Anne's Hill in Dayton. To read more about it, please go to www.stanneshill.org.
- Over 900 students, grades 7-12
- No uniforms - dress appropriately for school
- 7 period day
- All students audition for admission
- Closed lunch
- Breakfast and lunch are FREE for all students
- Students use their Student ID Badge to purchase lunch
7th and 8th Grade: 7:10am-1:55pm (breakfast 6:50-7:10)
High School: 8:00am-2:45pm
- 7th and 8th graders ride yellow DPS school buses
- Bus assignments are made from DPS Transportation department
- No high school bus transportation is provided. Students may ride RTA, who provide a discounted rate.
Visitors are always welcome at Stivers. Please let us know if you would like to visit us by contacting Ms. Chris King, Outreach Coordinator at 542-7448.
Is there something you were looking for on the website, but couldn't find? If so, contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org